Before your consultation
Here are a few ways to make the most of your consultation at The Glass House Hair Salon.
- Consultations are to assess your hair, please come with hair detangled and clean.
- Have a list of all things used on your hair. (Relaxer, shampoo and conditioner, styling products etc )
- Come with an open mind and honesty. We want the best for your hair and to achieve the best resultswe must know what’s happening with your hair now.
Please adhere to the guidelines to ensure a pleasant salon experience for all clients.
- Please no extra people. Seating is limited. If they are not being serviced they will be asked to leave.
- To ensure the serenity of our environment, children are not allowed unless being serviced.
- You will not be serviced if you do bring your children.
- Please eat meals in designated eating area. Ask your stylist to direct you there.
- Please keep phone conversations private. No loud speakerphone.
- At least 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule any appointments. Please speak with your stylist to do so. If appointment isn’t cancelled within this window your deposits will be retained to cover missed appointment. If a deposit wasn’t made a $30 fee will be added to your next appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointments. After 15 minutes a $10 fee will be added to your service. After 30 minutes you will be asked to reschedule. Deposits will be retained.
Can my natural hair do the short pixie like styles without relaxing?With shorter natural haircuts it may not be wise to try and straighten. Though we may be able to get it straight here it may not stay that long. To avoid possible heat damage it wouldn't be advised.
- Does your salon take walk-ins?
Yes, we do take walk-ins Tuesday - Saturday. Unfortunately Ebonie's schedule doesn't allow her to take walk-ins, but the other stylists in the salon will be more than happy to accommodate you.
- What are your prices?
Prices vary according to your length, density, and health. Prices can be found here in the booking areas. Look for the stylist you want to book with and the prices will accompany the booking information.
- Why are consultations required?
To ensure we are able to properly take care of your hair care needs. Sometimes things are desired that may not be the best for your hair. So, to avoid misscheduling, we like to get a thorough idea of where your hair is. That way we can give you the best possible solutions for your hair. Also we want to make sure we will be the best fit for your needs.
- How do we contact you?
Feel free to call the salon at 769-251-1399